Sunday, February 25, 2007

MIT BlackJack Team (Wikipedia Edit #1)

Today I am attempting to edit a Wikipedia page of my choosing. I have selected to edit a page about the infamous "MIT blackjack team." I recently read a book about the team in, "Bringing Down the House," written by Ben Mezrich. I was fascinated by the book, and intrigued to discover the players techniques and strategies in their scheme to take Vegas for millions of dollars playing blackjack.

Here is my edit: Editing MIT Blackjack Team (section) - Preview - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's hope that my edit will stay on the main page, and won't be deleted!

Oh yea, here is the the story of the MIT Blackjack team, and my edit can be found here as well.
MIT Blackjack Team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No comments: