Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hedge Funds (Wikipedia Edit #3)

As a 20 year old college student, money is something that is almost always on my mind. My Uncle is a man who has alot of it, and naturally I was curious as to how he acquired it. He explained his job to me, and what he does, and although I must admit it was alot of information to take in, and was hard to follow, I was intrigued. My Uncle does what not many people can do successfully, and that is trading Hedge Funds. Although he has made tremendous amounts of money, one thing he complains about is the enormous perfomance fees. I decided to do a little research on Hedge Funds myself after talking to him, and decided that Wikipedia would be a good place to start. Here is the article that I came across, and my edit can be found under the, "Performance Fee's" section Hedge fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

No comments: