Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Phil Ivey (Wikipedia Edit #2)

Today, I decided to make an edit on my favorite professional poker player, Phil Ivey. Ivey is considered by many to be the best poker player in the world, and is nicknamed the "Tiger Woods of Poker." As an amateur poker player myself, I often watch Ivey play on television, and online to pick up his aggressive style of play, and adapt it into my game. I currently play online poker on Full Tilt, (yes, yes I know online poker is "illegal" and I probably shouldn't be posting this on an online blog, but I can't help it--I am addicted to online poker).

Anyway, my edit consists of a little informational fact about Ivey and his relationship with FullTiltPoker.com

"He can occasionally be found playing online at Full Tilt, playing high stakes limit and no limit cash games." (This is my edit, and can be found under the "Other Poker" section, at this page
Phil Ivey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's it for now, stay tuned for more postings later this week.

No comments: