Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Comment on Dan Sefrin's Wikipedia edit-'Entourage'


I am so lucky to have Dan Sefrin as one of my group members. He constantly keeps me entertained with fresh posts every few days, that always seem to relate to my interests. When I came across his blog about my favorite show, 'Entourage,' I decided that I had to make a follow up post about his blog.

Entourage has always been my favorite show on TV. As Dan put it so well, "it's every 18+ year old male fantasy rolled into a cleverly written half hour of television greatness." The first few seasons were simply amazing. Each character's persona slowly evolved making them into the character that they are today. My only complaint however, (and Dan seems to agree) is that this season just seems too exaggerated, and over the top. I wish the producers would create more episodes like the first few seasons; episodes that seem too good to be true, but in the back of you're mind, you realize that these kinds of things actually do happen in Hollywood. I realize that my wish will never come true, because after all this is entertainment, and the show must evolve in order to keep the audience wondering what is going to happen next. Despite my small dismay about the lavish adventures, and fairytale occurences, 'Entourage' still remains to be my favorite show on television, and I look forward to every Sunday at 10pm to catch the next episode.

3 comments:

Dan Sefrin said...

Mike Bennett, you are truly too kind with your compliments. Nonetheless, I certainly appreciate them. I am glad you genuinely understand the essence of "Entourage" and have not let the blatant exaggerations affect your viewing experience. I do agree it is sometimes over the top, but such is life in Hollywood. Lastly, it should be encouraging for you to know that if you keep cleaning up on those poker tables in Atlantic City (like I've seen/heard you do many times before), maybe that will be you out there in LA, living the dream.

Dan Sefrin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MiKe5 said...

Thanks for responding to my blog, Dan. It is nice to have a supporter of my ability to play poker, as I have been ostracized by my parents for "wasting" time and money on my passion. Maybe I will see you too in Hollywood, as soon as I hook you up with an internship with SAC Capital Advisors.